Thursday, June 7, 2007

wanna watch me feed a mouse to my snake?!

well yes of course i do!

ew, just kidding



so i just watched Almost Famous for the first time. I loved it! I laughed so much, but not too much. Amazing. The airplane scene: confession (thank you for that!). I decided that we all need to be tossed around in an airplane and tell the complete truth every once in awhile. It's good. And even though they were rockstars, that's how we all feel. No one really acts and says what they really want....at least not all the time. We all think we're better than someone else. And we all know that someone else thinks they're better than us. [i guess that's too many generalizations, so if you don't fit into what i just said...you're lucky. please share :-) ] It was a movie about life and it was lovely!

1 comment:

denise! said...

ah yes! that is a good movie!! :)