Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just re-realized that

1. Barack Obama is actually the president. Wow, it's just so amazing. I voted for him! And he won! And he's holding press conferences and doing all of those presidenty things.

2. I'm graduating from COLLEGE in 3 1/2 months.

3. My thesis is nowhere near complete.

4. My best friend is getting MARRIED soon. Married, as in you live with that person forever.

5. I just applied to live in Nepal. That's in the Himalayas. It's SUPER cold there. I'm going to need a bigger jacket.

6. I'm legally old enough to drink alcohol. How odd.

7. I don't think I ever want to get married.

8. I don't pray often enough.

5 comments:

ben said...

i think you originally had #7 after #4 but then switched it. you did right?
i know it!

Leila said...

haha...you probably did

Juliette said...

Haha, no i never did.
I actually meant to take #7 down because I thought people would associate it with #4. They were entirely separate thoughts and then when I was reading over it I realized that they were both about marriage.

ben said...

man juls, how does it feel to back track like that and swallow all that bullshit? haha

poor leila, living with that one person forever.

Leila said...

poor me...
jealous.