Saturday, August 22, 2009

a tad bit about from Phoenix

I'm sorry I haven't written on here recently. I feel like I have so much to say, but it's not coming out! Eh, no need to force myself. Ya'll have my email address. What I will say is that downtown Phoenix public library is sooooo nice! It's five stories of chic building! We've spent a few hours here today and I'm already infatuated.

Oh!!! It's been blazing hot pretty much every single day since we arrived. And then...last night...upon exiting our dinner location...it was pouring rain!! There was a thunder storm and I ran out into it without any inhibitions whatsoever. I'm not sure I've ever been so happy about rain! It was glorious and joy filled.

Some photos:

The giant cactus stationed outside the YMCA.

My housemates Eileen and Vanessa.

The beautiful exterior of the church we attended last Sunday.

And its even more spectacular interior!



No comments: