Friday, December 11, 2009

On my bike rides in the morning, I draft combinations of words in my head. Upon arriving at work, I always forget to put them down on paper somewhere. Thus they are lost forever. They must have been words only meant for me I suppose. I'm officially done with 1/3 of my JVC year and I can already tell that leaving here is going to be one of the most difficult things I've ever had to deal with. Lauren, Cassie, Eileen, and Vanessa will never know the effect they've already had on my life. To live one day apart from them in the future is going to make me cry. But for now, I'm just going to rejoice in the fact that I get to go home for Christmas in one week and chill with Art and Vicki for awhile. Then I'll come back to the cold Phoenix and pick up my life right where I left off. :-)