Monday, February 15, 2010

Interrogatives for myself.

What is this life I have?
Who are these people I know?
When did I become this person?
Where do I go from here?


Only when I view my life in tiny bits and pieces does it even begin to make sense. Everyone I see and speak with on a regular basis is new in the grand scheme of my life. I am on a quest to become insensed with the life I currently have. Reflection helps and I can't believe that Lent is arriving at a more serendipitious moment.

Should I view my thoughts/ideas/emotions from a new perspective now? No. Well, maybe.

I feel at peace. aware. joyous. understood. loved. more than I ever have before.

I have a long way to go, but I know myself and I have my faith to guide me. It's all I've lived on this year and I'd say that I'm pretty darn fulfilled.