Tuesday, May 29, 2007

i love morning

i have discovered that i love staying up late. it's amazing. if i keep my eyes open for long enough, i get to experience the song of the birds and the basic silence created when people have not yet interrupted it. While my eyes are open i still get to be a part of the big world, but when they are closed it's all me. Who wants that?? i don't. right now, i'm still with you, but in a few minutes i'll be making up stuff about all of you in my dreams...none of which is true to anyone but myself. therefore, sleeping is just selfish and i don't promote it!

1 comment:

la said...

birds?! me and someone else i know HATE hearing the birds in the morning! especially when writing papers all night.

i guess it's just annoying when i'd rather deny that morning has come...

but yay for staying up late because it's summer!