Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm dying without a television.

I know I give so many people grief about watching t.v.
I'm well aware of my hypocritical actions...because when I go home I become mesmerized by that magnificent little picture box that shows me things from the outside world.
And the Olympics have only fueled my unnecessary desire to waste away by watching other people's lives progress.
I must say, I'm addicted to Michael Phelps' quest for numerous gold medals. And now that I am deprived of that Sony screen, I don't know what I am going to do. I'll have to blindly root him on. Oh, but cheering for swimming is just so much more exciting when I can actually see the kicks/strokes/splashing.

And yes of course the Olympics hysteria has infected me too.
Yet, by golly, it's fantastic!

2 comments:

denise! said...

fear not, my caterpillar! you can watch the olympics online! i think you can stream it on nbc.com? or just do a general google search and you can probably find it. i know people have mentioned it to me before, so it can be done! don't lose hope! ^_^

la said...

and now HD is in the mix too...