Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rollercoaster

If you haven't noticed, my life is one recently.
Actually this year is infused with super highs and intense lows.
It seems as if they occur every other day.
Today, I was in love with everything about my life.
But on Thursday, I could barely muster up the energy/courage to smile.
Never can I recall being so hot and cold on such a frequent basis!

In other news, my house did the enneagram the other night. I came out as a nine. The mediator. The peace seeker.

Because I've failed miserably at putting up photos in the recent past, here are some to appease your appetites.

Oh Those RED rocks of Sedona!

hehehehe....

You're telling me!!

This place actually exists!

The opposite of Chaos Theory


The Shatarupa

Christmas Breakfast!

These two....
Oh Vic!
My return to SF
I only wish I knew what was said immediately before this...Mike?
Classic Art Hughes
we love weddings don't we Ben?!
Nick does too.
I think they tie for my favorite person.

No comments: