Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friday, February 8, 2008

a few really good things from today:

leila, benny, and i on a 3-way phone conversation.
-i love them and their sarcasm and how they have the ability to make me quit feeling sorry for myself and realize that everyone has something in their life that sucks. just deal with it and stop complaining! they're basically the only people who don't take any crap from me. if things are ACTUALLY bad in my life, then they listen and understand. but on days like today, they just make me laugh.

the sun was AMAZING and warm. and i soaked up its rays!

i think the pair bert and ernie may be a derivative of It's a Wonderful Life...more research needed on this hypothesis.

planning this retreat with these nice people may change my life.

my voice returned!

1 comment:

ben said...

so me and Leila came to the conclusion that best friends are like slaps in the face.haha.