Friday, July 11, 2008

the events of july 10, 2008

on my first day back in madera i:
finished this book:














watched this movie:














reluctantly stayed indoors as the temperature broke records at 111.
went for an evening swim with my mom, benny, my brother, and his pups.
and finally let my life slow down.

my ambivalent feelings toward a summertime spent in madera were no where in sight today.
it was nothing but pleasant this day
even though the power went out for awhile...(fans & ac didn't work)

it was so nice to just sit and sit and stretch stretch stretch and then sit some more.
there's something quite relaxing about having my mom take a nap on the couch next to me.
ah madera. the heat is endless. haha, and the possibilities are not.
but at the moment, i'm loving it here!

No comments: