Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Berkeley at Night

As I was finishing dinner with the one and only Eric Bellm last night, the sun was beginning its descent out of sight to the other side of the world. I got on my bike to pedal back home, but decided that a detour to Indian Rock would be better. Riding uphill has definitely gotten easier, but remains NOT EASY. I arrived at the Rock while there was still a faint magenta light in the sky. The San Francisco skyline was amazingly clear and absolutely beautiful.

Tonight, as Robert and I drove down University, I just could not get over how glorious all of the street lights seemed in their perfect row with the majestic moon hanging overhead.

2 comments:

la said...

i took moon pictures tonight too!

Joanna said...

Indeed, la bella luna was an outrage of beauty last night!

This morning I woke up early, around 6:30, and the moon was hanging in the sky right outside my window, even though it was already starting to get light. Creepy moon.

Please let us schedule a time to watch Moonstruck, starring Cher and Nicholas Cage.