Monday, June 8, 2009

It's been awhile...

I realize that I have SO many pictures to post and it is really overwhelming, so I'm just going to start with today and work my way backwards.


So today Annie brought a butterfly into the house. After letting it catch up on the news, we took it back outside to fly!

Robert said the lighthouse at Point Bonita is only open on full moons. So, we made a brief trip over to Marin to check it out.

OH MY GOODNESS! I found a goldmine in the form of books in the house today. I literally became giddy and sad simultaneously. I started reading immediately, but also realized that I only have 2 weeks left here and will not possibly finish all of the amazing books I want to read on this shelf. All the good ones were right next to each other too!!!

No comments: