Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zoo trip! (May 24)

In true Juliette fashion, I'm publishing pictures ages after the event actually occured. Enjoy!

flamingos will always and forever remind me of leila

Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree
Merry merry king of the bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra, laugh Kookaburra
Gay your life must be

Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree
Eating all the gumdrops he can see
Stop Kookaburra, stop Kookaburra
Stop save some for me


in dire need of a coke

i just thought this was funny....Go Bears!

manipulation at its finest

perspective
rhino meets rhino

the constant visitor and attention stealer. aka: Narcissus of the zoo


what a life of drama they lead!

album cover shot


upside down tree!!!


my favorite :D
so placid and congenial




2 comments:

Leila said...

otters always remind me of you and your school reports... :)

la said...

1. great captions, hughey!
2. in the picture with the bear backdrop it looks like jo is about to grope you.
3. jo (about the tiger): is it dying?
4. i secretly don't mind when you post this much later because it lets me relive the event :D