Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ironically, it's been a long week.

Even though we had Monday off.
So filled with both sad and happy news.
Days consisting of many hours of
work
applications
auditions
rain
conversations.

Getting back into the school mode is hard,
especially when so many that I know are no longer in school.
I feel like it will make the transition process easier in a few months
because I now like my job better than classes.
I know what it's like to have a life that's not soley college-involved and oriented.
And many of my friends now exist outside the UC Berkeley arena.

Ha, remind me again in May
why I shouldn't be sad while I'm crying during graduation.

And now I lie here awake.
Not because I have not slept.
But in my exhaustion I basically fell asleep at 7 pm.
I danced for 6 hours yesterday.
4 hours of class and one performance audition.
Rode my bike back through the rain! :D
When I finally got home, my body said
"that's enough for one day, you rest now."
And I did.

1 comment:

la said...

enjoy your last months as a college student! nothing gold can stay!