Saturday, January 17, 2009

So here's the deal:

1) sometimes I just don't feel like talking.
on the phone,
in person,
etc.
therefore, i will not call you
and i might not pick up if you call me.
my mother is trying to deal with this.
no, i'm not mad.
no, i'm not offended.
yes, i'm still alive.
yes, i still love you as much if not more than before.
yes, i still need you as a big part of my life....
but not like i used to.
i suppose i won't fully understand until i become a mother myself.

2) i'm not as clueless as you think i am.
and i'm sorry.
3) i miss annie already.

4) i'm not sure that the deal we made is going to work out.
i need something more concrete than that.
and you live too far away right now.

5) i think i'm more scared about being accepted to JVI than not.
that's why i'm procrastinating on the application.
what if they actually want me to go?

6) i am so blessed to have good friends.
i was given a rosary of rose scented wood today.
made in mexico.
and a piggybank named chancho.
made in chile.

7) i grow more fond of my tiny little preschool friends everyday.
they are just so sweet.
with beautiful, distinct personalities.

8) i almost drove home to madera at 2:30 am this morning
to give my mom a hug
and hear my father's jokes.

9) it's funny how prayers are answered sometimes
even though you don't even believe in what you are saying.

10) i'm not ready to be a responsible adult yet.

11) animal crackers are going to sweep the nation!

No comments: