Thursday, November 15, 2007

the soundtrack for yesterday

i have to admit, yesterday was an EXTREMELY long day/night.
lisa, both you and my mom agree that i procrastinate too much.
and when TWO people are vocal, i sense truth in the air.

anyway, lyrics and melodies constantly running through my head
made the multiple hours surprisingly pleasant.
therefore (as the title implies)
here is the soundtrack for yesterday in the order i heard them:

music on the bus ride:
bright eyes- digital ash in a digital urn

music while writing:
copeland- beneath medicine tree
death cab for cutie- plans, transatlanticism
the postal service- give up
josh ritter- the historical conquests
rhett miller- the believer
sea wolf- get to the river before it runs too low
regina spektor- begin to hope
rilo kiley- the execution of all things

2 comments:

ben said...

quite the compilation of music. i approve.

Joanna said...

I wonder if I listen to that while I write my next paper, will our papers have the same tone? Maybe I'll try it and we will compare...