Friday, September 19, 2008

Chihuly

Jenn invited me to the De Young Museum to see the Chihuly exhibit. I am incredibly thankful that she did because I got the opportunity to see this gorgeous glass art work. It was so beautiful. Literally breathtaking. There was one room which I named the Kaleidoscope Room which I believe I would like to live inside of. I sat and stared at the ceiling in that room for over 20 minutes. Then I layed down on the floor and peered upwards for another 20 minutes or so. New shapes and layers of colors kept emerging. The glass, with all of its fluid, whimsical shapes and colors was just magical. Magical.....







































1 comment:

Malachi said...

chihuly!!! My favorites: ikebana, persians, and boats. And I totally laid down in that room too!! Did you spy the baby and the lizard? Okay, enough raving, time to steal all your beautiful pictures :)